Welcome; please don't turn on the lights.

It begins. 

    After being inspired by the likes of Itswhatevan and Echos of Battle (on Instagram), I'm getting in on the blog train. This is a world I dabbled in in the past, but one I am eager to re-explore and re-discover. Cause of course I need another thing to do with my limited time. I jest. Kinda. Maybe. Fuck it, none of us have enough time and starting new projects with no predetermined goal is part of the joy of our hobby lives. 

    So what will Garderobe be... uh. Yah. What will I do with this blog? It is gonna be spaghetti thrown at the wall, metaphorically (well, maybe one day I'll do a literal post of that). Garderobe will be a place for me to let loose my creative and random ideas on the miniature war-gaming hobby, film, art, TTRPGs and who knows what else. If seeing Evan's and Ian's blogs were the firewood for me doing this, discovering the TTRPG Vaults of Vaarn was the burning match that lit this fire.

    Watching Questing Beast's video on the game, recently seeing Furiosa: a Mad Max Saga, being in the midst of reading Dune, and the recent community obsession with Stone.Jaw's Brothers of Promethium lore, has sparked me to start world building for a Vaults of Vaarn campaign. Will I actually run said campaign? Who knows. But I am enjoying the idea that a use for this blog could be for me to get some narrative ideas for it out of my head (heck, if any of y'all that I know love what you see, we could try to get something off the ground). Asides from VoV, Garderobe will be what ever it organically morphs into.

    Enjoy the ride, cause your driver has no idea where they're headed with this. No idea of posting frequency, content, or what evan else (I know, that was dumb). Cheers!



Comments